UPDATED COURSE INFORMATION 2023:
Find out more about the course here – course series, access, fees
TITLE: Treating Anxiety in the 21st Century. New procedures and technologies: PAXonline
ELIGIBILITY: Course registration is open to:
- psychologists or psycho-pedagogues with a bachelor’s degree
- psychiatry junior doctors, psychiatrists
1) “up-to-date” knowledge of scientific therapy of anxiety as well as new therapeutic technologies (e-therapy).
2) access to Paxonline psychotherapist tools during the course and credits to practice what you have learned (access to modules, assessment and treatment tools)
3) user license for the PAXONLINE platform, valid indefinitely
4) 24 CPR credits (Paxonline)
5) a subscription for the use of the platforms valid until the end of the calendar year. The annual subscription allows the access for licensed therapists to: add patients to the platform, dozens of screening, assessment and monitoring tests, dozens of therapeutic intervention modules, secure online sessions;
6) bonus credits for using the platforms with their own patients after licensing.
7) the possibility to become a member of the Psychology Online Network (PON) initiated by COGNITROM
(See conditions of use after graduation)
For more details on the benefits offered by PAXonline, read: Utilization scenarios.
The platform can be used by any psychologist or psychiatrist, regardless of their therapeutic approach.
PRICE: 900 lei (includes VAT)
– Depreter+ Paxonline course package price for individuals: 1500 lei (VAT included).
– Individuals/Private Practice:
Pax Online – 900 lei (vat included)
Depreter – 900 lei (vat included)
– Legal entities:
Pax Online – 1500 lei (vat included)
Depreter – 1500 lei (vat included)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DATES:
Depending on the course – see the list of courses below. Payment information is sent via email after registering for the course.
The number of places is limited; places are allocated in the order of payment.
COURSE STRUCTURE AND DURATION:
5 hours mandatory online course (webinar) + 2 hours online consultation (optional) + individual study and practice on Paxonline platform (3 weeks).
WHEN AND WHERE:
Planned courses (2021- ):
|> WEBINAR (ONLINE COURSE)||23 Sept 2022, 9-14|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN|
|Registration until: 22 Nov|
-> There is also a DEPRETER course -> attending both courses gives you an additional discount (-300 lei).
Previous courses (2019-2021):
|Webinar (curs online)||8 April 2022 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||26 November 2021 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||15 October 2021 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||21 May 2021 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)|
Webinar (curs online)
|26 February 2021 completed|
27 Nov 2020 completed
|Webinar (curs online)||30 Oct 2020 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||29 May 2020 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||24 April 2020 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||27 March 2020 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||20 March 2020 completed|
|Cluj-Napoca||13 March 2020 completed|
|Webinar (curs online)||25 February 2020 completed|
|Webinar 2 (curs online)||23 November 2019 completed|
|Cluj-Napoca||19 October 2019 completed|
|Bucuresti||28 September 2019 completed|
|Webinar 1 (curs online)||20 June 2019 completed|
|Cluj-Napoca||7 June 2019 completed|
- Dr. Mircea Miclea – psychologist, psychotherapist, professor at Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- Dr. Amalia Ciuca – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Liviu Crișan – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
Assistance and monitoring throughout the course:
– ACPOR team and Cognitrom Psychotherapy Center