CPR ACCREDITED COURSE | 32 credits
The course aims to provide up-to-date information on the scientific foundations of relaxation and meditation methods and practical learning experiences on how to use them to achieve various therapeutic goals.
After registration you will receive via email the necessary information regarding payment and attendance.
ELIGIBILITY / BENEFICIARIES
- psychologists or psycho-pedagogues with a bachelor’s degree;
- psychologists with a license in psychotherapy and clinical psychology;
- psychiatry junior doctors, psychiatrists.
- 1200 RON for individuals or private practice
- 1800 RON for legal entities (associations, companies, institutions)
- PON members benefit from a discount of 250 RON
- Understand the scientific foundations of relaxation and meditation techniques;
- Knowledge of the key relaxation and meditation methods used in the treatment of anxiety, depression, pain management;
- Develop the practical skills to implement relaxation and meditation techniques;
- Develop specific skills to personalize and adapt the treatment according to the characteristics of the client and the problems being addressed.
Course completion conditions:
- Participate in the training activities conducted in webinar format required by the course syllabus;
- Complete the e-learning activities (individual study and supervised practice) provided for in the course syllabus; it is mandatory to complete at least 50% of the multimedia learning modules available on the PAXonline platform (8 modules available for this course);
- Prepare and submit a 1-2 page activity report with specific information and/or personal reflections on the practice carried out and the information gained during the course; this activity report is the final evaluation method of the course and is compulsory.
- Dr. Mircea Miclea – psychologist, psychotherapist, professor at Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- Dr. Amalia Ciuca – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Claudia Găgeanu – psychologist, psychotherapist, trainer
- Liviu Crișan – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
PROFESSIONAL SPECIALTIES FOR WHICH TRAINING IS PROVIDED: practicing psychologist, specialist psychologist, senior psychologist.
COURSE SCHEDULE: (20 May 2022 series)
32 hours in blended-learning format, as follows:
- 20 May 2022 – online meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (includes 2 short and 1 longer break)
- 23 May – 23 June – 22 hours e-learning activities (individual study and supervised online practice)
- 17 June – 2 hours webinar (optional)
To participate in the ONLINE sessions you will need a laptop or computer with speakers, microphone, webcam and internet connection. You can participate from home or from your office, the important thing is to have a good working environment.
Topic 1 – Scientific foundations of relaxation and meditation techniques
Topic 2 – Autogenic Training (AT)
Topic 3 – Jacobson’s abbreviated progressive muscle relaxation (PMR)
Topic 4 – Transcendental Meditation (TM)
Topic 5 – Mindfulness exercises
Topic 6 – Breathing techniques