CPR ACCREDITED COURSE | 34 credits
The course aims to provide up-to-date information on the scientific foundations of exposure methods and practical learning experiences on their use in the treatment of anxiety problems.
After registration you will receive via email the necessary information regarding payment and attendance.
- psychologists or psycho-pedagogues with a bachelor’s degree;
- psychologists with a license in psychotherapy and clinical psychology;
- psychiatry junior doctors, psychiatrists.
- 1200 RON for individuals or private practice
- 1800 RON for legal entities (associations, companies, institutions)
- PON members benefit from a discount of 250 RON
- Understand the scientific basis of exposure techniques;
- Gain knowledge of methods to identify safety behaviours, anxiety neutralisation and/or avoidance;
- Develop practical skills to implement exposure techniques in anxiety treatment and relapse prevention;
- Develop specific skills to personalize and adapt the treatment according to the characteristics of the client and the disorder.
Course completion conditions:
- Participate in the training activities conducted via webinar required by the course syllabus;
- Complete the e-learning activities (individual study and supervised practice) provided for in the course syllabus; it is mandatory to complete at least 50% of the multimedia learning modules available on the PAXonline platform (14 modules available for this course);
- Prepare and submit a 1-2 page activity report with specific information and/or personal reflections on the practice carried out and on the information gained during the course; this activity report represents the final evaluation method of the course and is compulsory.
- Dr. Mircea Miclea – psychologist, psychotherapist, professor at Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- Dr. Amalia Ciuca – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Dr. Marcela Pența – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Liviu Crișan – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
PROFESSIONAL SPECIALTIES FOR WHICH TRAINING IS PROVIDED: practicing psychologist, specialist psychologist, senior psychologist.
COURSE OUTLINE (27 May 2022 series)
34 hours in blended-learning format as follows:
- 27 May 2022 – online meeting from 9:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m. (includes 2 short breaks and one longer break)
- 30 May – 30 June – 24 hours e-learning activities (individual study and supervised online practice)
- 24 June – 2 hours webinar (optional)
Topic 1 – Scientific foundations of exposure techniques
Topic 2 – Methods for identifying avoidance behaviours
Topic 3 – Interoceptive exposure
Topic 4 – Exteroceptive exposure
Topic 5 – Progressive desensitization
Topic 6 – Expressive writing technique or facing traumatic memories
Topic 7 – Reducing safety and neutralising behaviours