CPR ACCREDITED COURSE | 27 credits
The course aims to provide up-to-date information on the scientific basis of cognitive restructuring methods and practical learning experiences on their use in the treatment of anxiety and depression.
Fill in the form to stay informed about upcoming series.
COURSE SCHEDULE (reference: previous series – April 2023):
27 hours in blended-learning format as follows:
- 28 April 2023 – online meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (includes 2 short and 1 longer break) – live session, attendance mandatory
- 1 May – 5 June 2023 – 17 hours e-learning activities (individual study and supervised online practice)
- 22 May 2023 – 2 hours webinar (optional)
ELIGIBILITY: psychologists or psycho-pedagogues with a bachelor’s degree; psychologists with a license in psychotherapy and clinical psychology; psychiatry junior doctors, psychiatrists;
- Understand the scientific basis of cognitive restructuring techniques;
- Knowledge of methods to identify dysfunctional thinking patterns and attitudes;
- Develop practical skills to implement cognitive restructuring techniques in the treatment of anxiety, depression and relapse prevention;
- Develop specific skills to personalize and adapt treatment according to client and disorder characteristics.
Number of COPSI credits: 27
- Individuals/private practice: 1200 lei
- legal entities: 1800 lei
Discount for PON members: – 250 lei. Payment will be made based on an invoice issued by the Provider.
- Dr. Mircea Miclea – psychologist, psychotherapist, professor at Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- Dr. Amalia Ciuca – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Dr. Marcela Pența – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
- Liviu Crișan – psychologist, psychotherapist, researcher
Course graduation requirements:
- Participate in the face-to-face/webinar training activities required by the course syllabus;
- Complete the e-learning activities (individual study and supervised practice) indicated in the course syllabus; it is mandatory to complete at least 50% of the multimedia learning modules that can be accessed on the PAXonline platform (10 modules available for this course);
- Prepare and submit a 1-2 page activity report with specific information and/or personal reflections on the practice carried out and the information gained during the course; this activity report is the final evaluation method of the course and is compulsory.
Topic 1 – Scientific basis of cognitive restructuring techniques
Topic 2 – Methods of identifying dysfunctional thinking patterns and attitudes
Topic 3 – Optimising attentional functioning
Topic 4 – Correcting thinking patterns through the ICAR procedure
Topic 5 – Changing the attitude towards self
For more information: CONTACT ACPOR